- Venue: St Paul's Church 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Monday 10th August - This evening we will be out and about in Llandudno, meeting at the entrance to the Pier, by the Grand Hotel at 7.30pm if the weather is dry and reasonably bright. If the weather is wet or dull and threatening, we will meet at St. Pauls at 7.00pm and make a final decision whether to stay indoors or proceed to Llandudno.
- Monday 24th August - This evening, George Frost, our Chairman, will be giving an introduction to the Lightroom programme.
Next Full Committee Meeting
St Paul's Vestry 7.30pm, Tuesday 18th August 2015
Junior Membership is open to photographers under the age of 18 yrs. For further details, please read the Club's Constitution, see Paragraph 3.8 (Membership) and 5.1 (Subscriptions).
Potential Members are invited to visit our meetings for a couple of times to try us o ut before being asked to join.
This replaces the old Chairman's Challenge. The themed topic for July and August are listed under the News page (click here)
Studio Lighting and Flash Group
The next Studio Photography Group meeting will be held on
- (watch this space for 2015 dates for Studio Group meetings)
- The Studio evenings for this year (2015-16) will be held on:
- Monday 17th August
- Monday 21st September
- Monday 19th October
- Monday 16th November
- No STUDIO meeting for December
- Monday18th January 2016
- 15th February 2016