- Venue: St Paul's Church 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Monday 23rd November - (to be confirmed) Hopefully we will be getting a guest speaker from cambrian Photography, Colwyn Bay, talking about lenses and filters.
- Monday 14th December - Only the one Meeting this Month and that is our social evening, our Chistmas Party, when we will be holding a quiz and other events. There will be a cold buffet style food available by purchase of tickets at £3 per head. You do not have to partake of the buffet, but you are welcome to join in the fun.
Next Full Committee Meeting
St Paul's Vestry 7.30pm, Tuesday 24th November
Junior Membership is open to photographers under the age of 18 yrs. For further details, please read the Club's Constitution, see Paragraph 3.8 (Membership) and 5.1 (Subscriptions).
Potential Members are invited to visit our meetings for a couple of times to try us o ut before being asked to join.
This replaces the old Chairman's Challenge. The themed topic for September is listed under the News page (click here)
Studio Lighting and Flash Group
The next Studio Photography Group meeting will be held on
- (watch this space for 2015 dates for Studio Group meetings)
- The Studio evenings for this year (2015-16) will be held on:
- No STUDIO meeting for December
- Monday18th January 2016
- Monday15th February 2016