- Venue: St Paul's Church 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- 25th April - We had a very interesting evening with a presentation from Stuart Lawrie on Photoshop. you can visit Stuarts website by clicking Stuart
- 9th May - A breath of fresh air, we meet in the park at 7:30 at the car park by the rugby club house. Bring Camera and tripod and lenses. We then regroup at St Paul's at 20:45 were we will have a cup of tea whilst looking at some of the pictures taken in the park. Make sure your suitably dressed for the weather.
- **Note If Raining Meet at St Pauls as Normal**
- Wet weather alternative a critique evening members bringing in any images they want critiqued on a fob.
- 23rd May - We have a presentation by Sharon Prenton Jones and she will do a talk on Compositing
Next Full Committee Meeting
St Paul's Vestry 7.30pm, Tuesday 17th May 2016.
Studio Lighting and Flash Group
The next Studio Photography Group meeting will be held on
The Studio evenings for the remainder of the year (2016-17) will be held on:
- 16th May
- 20th June
- 18th July
- 15th August
- 19th September
- 17th October
- 21st November
- 14th January 2017
- (See EVENTS page for more dates for this year.)
The themed topic listed under the News page.
Year Club Project
Members who have signed up to the project, have until Jan 2017 to take 12 Pictures, that will be evaluated by all members in the January 2017 at a club meeting. The 12 selected images will become the clubs 2018 calendar
Junior Membership is open to photographers under the age of 18 yrs. For further details, please read the Club's Constitution, see Paragraph 3.8 (Membership) and 5.1 (Subscriptions).
Potential Members are invited to visit our meetings for a couple of times to try us out before being asked to join.